Stamp Around UK - Anything but a Card

 Hello Fellow Crafters


Today is about creating something that is not a card using Stampin` Up products

I decided I needed an organiser for my cards, envelopes, birthday book and stamps.

If you want to see the birthday book check out my Jan 2020 Blog

This was inspired by Samantha Thorpe -  Curious Moose Crafts

 


This is made up of a base, Two 2 inch boxes and inside Two 1 inch boxes  

 








The front boxes are for cards and envelopes on the left and I also have my birthday book in it too

The right boxes are for the postage stamps and the pen holder, I also have a place for my In Colour 2021-2023 book marks.













Dimensions
I have used Thick Basic White card stock and Basic black which goes really well with the Specialty Designer Series Paper Simply Elegant as shown, great as a scrap buster too
I would suggest doing a mock up as card thicknesses vary and you may need to adjust the sizing to fit properly 

YouTube Tutorial

Base 5 ¼  inch x 10 ⅜ inch 
Score at 1 ½  inch all four sides 

Card Holder 
11 ¾  inch x 8 ¾  inch 
Score 5 at and 7 inch on 11 ¾  side
Score 2 and 6 ⅞ inch on the 8 ¾  side

Postage Stamp Holder 
½  inch x 8 inch
Score at 2 and 4 ½  inch on 6 ½ inch side
Scores at 3 inch and 5 inch on the 8 inch side

Envelope Holder  
11 ¾ inch x 6 ¹¹⁄₁₆ inch
Score at 4 and 5 inch on the 11 ¾ side
Score at 1 inch and 4 ¹¹⁄₁₆ on the 6 ¹¹⁄₁₆ side

I hope you like this and have a go at making one 



Product List