Pootlers Blog Hop Jan 2020

Hello Fellow Crafters


It`s that time again where we show you all the great ideas from the Pootlers Team using the New products from the Mini and the Sale-a-Bration catalogues, there are so many beautiful Suites, Bundles and Stamp sets to choose from with some great free items too from Sale-a-Bration

My first project is using a number of the Designer Series Papers (DSP) and ribbons to create a simple Birthday/Anniversary booklet, my inspiration is from MayMay Made It YouTube and her planners, I have adapted the idea for my own personal use to create this booklet. Easy to pop into a handbag.

Using a standard C6 card base and using 3 of these stuck to one another to make a booklet I have coordinated the base card stock to the DSP papers with the helpful new guide in the Mini Catalogue.

The first booklet is using Best Dressed DSP cut at 3 7/8 inch by 5.5 inch; for the inside I have produced and printed a simple table from Excel to show the 12 months 2 to each page.  You can use Word but I personally loath using it :)

I have used a ribbon with magnets to create a pen holder which doubles as closure too.

The next one is with the Tropical Oasis DSP paper and the final one is with the Peaceful Poppies DSP



Inside view - the stamps I have used are To Every Season & Under My Umbrella
for doodlers they can colour or add there own images in the blank spaces, you can even use the Sale-a-Bration DSP Golden Honey paper black and white images as a cover for coloring in also.



 


My next project is using the Country Club DSP papers, I personally don`t have male family members who are into golf so I have used the reverse side of these papers. The box bases are made with the coordinating coloured card stock and the DSP paper as the lid. I made some similar boxes at Christmas and I thought it would be a nice use for these papers.
Base 6x6inch scored at 1.5 inch all sides Lid 4 9/16ths square score at 3/4 inch all sides (if using a thicker DSP cut at 4 5/8ths square)




  
Garden Green base, Green Plaid ,White crinkled seamed ribbon, Tailored Punch and Sending You Thoughts Stamp set (Sale-a-Bration)

  
Garden Green base, Harlequin pattern, coordinating twine, Poppy Parade card stock Classic Label Punch and Sending You Thoughts Stamp set (Sale-a-Bration)


 
Night of Navy card stock base, Argyle pattern, Night of Navy card stock belly band and All Geared up Stamp set Annual Catalogue.

My How to video will be linked in a few days, click the follow me link to see more projects soon.
YouTube link

Now get a beverage of your choice and enjoy the rest of the Blog Hop make sure you see the 2nd page of the list

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter