Pootlers Blog Hop Jan-Jun 2021

 


Hello and welcome to my blog, today we are showcasing products in the new January-June Mini 2021 catalogue 

My chosen suite is the Fine Art Floral Suite I absolutely love the papers such detail, the Stamps are gorgeous with the 2 step stamps and make great backgrounds. 
And my new favorite go to Stamps and Dies are the Many Messages, so quick and easy to make loads of sentiments all in one go 


First off I have used the Designer Series Paper for a background on my Mini calendars, this idea was inspired by Dagmar Mosler a fellow Pootler.

I have used the Many Messages in Flirty Flamingo card 

This is an easel card which is simple to make and you can adapt this to all different cards.

The next card is with the Stamp from the Fine Art Floral Suite - Art Gallery
I have created a back ground stamped Seaside Spray Ink for the base flower and Misty Moonlight Ink for the contrast over the top.

Again I have used the Many Messages in Flirty Flamingo card, and used two ribbons tied together underneath the message
Metallic Mesh Ribbon & Misty Moonlight 

 My final card is using the same stamp set Stamped Petal Pink as the main colour and Rococo Rose as the contrast 
The small flowers are in Bumblebee with the Many Messages in Old Olive 
The words die is Merry Merlot 


I hope you have enjoyed my projects and I have given you some inspiration to have a go, all projects will be available to see on my YouTube Channel soon

Enjoy the rest of the hop 

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter