DIY - Christmas Wrapping Paper

Hi Fellow Crafters

I have been seeing on Social Media about people advising not to buy wrapping paper as it goes to land fill, so I have been raiding my stationary draw and found Brown Paper to show you how easy it is to create your own wrapping paper & tags to match



This image uses One Stamp set Christmas Gleaming, Cherry Cobbler Stamp Pad, Very Vanilla card stock for the Tag, Delightful Tag Topper Punch & ribbon

I have done a YouTube Video as well for you to see, which show the other designs, it is very easy and would be great for the kids to do (Half term is soon) Link

On my Tutorial I have shown the Holly Jolly Christmas stamp set, either would be great as they both have good outline images.
If you have seen my previous YouTube videos I showcased the Designer Series Papers that go perfect with the Stamp set and with the Memory & More Card Pack & Envelopes you will have all you need for all the festive season Part1 Part 2 Part 3




Product List