Pootlers Blog Hop - Sale-a-Bration Botanical Butterfly DSP

Hi

This card is made of products from the Sale - a - Bration Catalogue

To get theses products and more for every £45 spent between Jan-Mar 2019 in the shop will earn you free products See Left hand side for the link

Paper - Botanical Butterfly DSP 149622 free
Foil Sheets - Grapefruit Grove 149712 free
Base card Night of Navy 106577 8.00
Sentiment from Butterfly Gala 148580 £20.00 raised up using Stampin` Dimentionals 104430 £3.75

As soon as I saw this design it reminded me of Doodle art (you need to be of a certain age to know what I am referring to)
I have simply coloured the paper by using watercolours pencils (item 141709 £15.00 Annual Catalogue)
Daffodil Delight, Pacific Blue, Flirty Flamingo, Gorgeous Grape Granny Apple Green, Garden Green and Costal Cabana
I am no expert in this colouring medium but I think it works.



This card is easy to re-create, and the window design can be used with other papers or stamps
Follow me for more projects using lots of the new products.

Enjoy the rest of the Blog Hop :)




YouTube Tutorial  YouTube